Thursday 11 April 2013

SL = RL FRIENDS

Finding friends in RL has always been kinda easy for me. You can see that mad glint in their eyes, observe what makes them giggle and get a general feeling for them as you talk. If you're a fan of Monty Python and/or the goon show you're mine baby. SL isnt that different as after a conversation with me, if they dont laugh at my stupid humour then it's not a match made in heaven.

SL is different though in that there is a group of Americanites living there that have never heard of Monty Python and/or the Goon Show...OMG...(MP should be compulsory in schools) How do they know 'How not to be seen'.

Everything is fine again now though since I discovered two spectacular women on the internet to be my 'friend testers'. After watching these 2 womens videos the only real question I have for you, a potential 'friend'is, did you ROFLMAO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5qYY06KD_Zg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BYW6C44zo24

Answer yes and I will beg to friend you, answer no and I will just annoy the crap out of you probably so - as you were

I realised that looks do play a small part as illustrated when Anastasia and I made friends. After a while of bonding on SL we decided to webcam on Skype. The first thing she said when we saw each other was "Yay, I could so party with you!" Sweetest thing she could have said. I wonder if she remembers that...

Anastasia and I have become so very close, we share everything with each other. We cry, laugh, bitch, laugh, argue, laugh, whinge and laugh, pretty much all of that every week. We talk on skype everyday and spend out SL time together mostly. Neither of us have had such a close and real friendship like this before and I thank the universe for bringing us together. The only problem being she lives in Texas and I am in New Zealand. It can be so frustrating when your friend is distressed not being able to hug them, find the tissues & make them a cup of tea etc. Just cant pop round for the evening to watch TV...but thank god for SL. I mean it, sometimes SL hugs and stuff do really help.

OK my point? I totally forgot. But just another example of how SL = RL dont ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment